NEW! Electronic Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) Process
To complete your PHA, you need to perform the following steps:
- Once notified by your Unit’s Readiness Representative or deployment coordinator: Complete the
PHA survey (EHA.health.mil/EHA). (you may get a security issue page)
- Have your DoD 10-digit ID number and your 5 digit Unit Identification Code (UIC) on hand.
- Once completed, a customized education form is generated. You can save, print, or email this
document for your personal use.
- Mental Health Assessment (MHA) can be completed (if due, follow Step 4 below) as part of the
- Print your Individual Medical Record (IMR) Report.
- You will need a CAC card reader in order to access your IMR Report.
- Navy: BUPERS Online (https://www.bol.navy.mil/)
- Marine: Marine Online (https://sso.tfs.usmc.mil/sso/DoDConsent.do)
- Air Force: ASIMS (https://ft.asims.afms.mil/)
- Army: MEDPROS (https://medpros.mods.army.mil/MEDPROSNew/)
- Utilize your IMR report to determine “Due” items.
- “Due” items (Dental, Lab, etc.) must be completed prior to your PHA being signed off.
- Notify Military Medicine (aka Medical Readiness). After all steps are complete, send Medical
Readiness an email via firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your PHA survey
has been submitted, “Due” items are scheduled or completed, and record is ready for review.
*Important*: include your DOD ID and a good contact number in the email.
- After you notify the clinic that your electronic PHA is complete, you will receive a call from a provider in 4-7 business days to complete the assessment.
**If** you are due for a Deployment Health Assessment (i.e.MHA, PHDA, PDHRA) , complete
the appropriate surveys at: (https://data.nmcphc.med.navy.mil/EDHA/)
o If you do not remember your password, click the “Forgot Your Password” link and reset
- To complete assessment:
- Log in with “Login ID” (SSN) and Password.
- Select the “Create a New Deployment Health Assessment” link.
- Select “Are you returning from being deployed?” arrow.
- Select “Boots on the Ground for a least 30 days” button.
- Submit Date of Departure (+/- 30 days) from Theatre. Select “Next” arrow.
- Select “MHA, PHDA, or PDHRA ” from top row.
- Complete the assessment.
- Click “save” before leaving each page!
- Use the drop-down Calendar to select dates.
- Log out.
If you need assistance, please call NHCA Military Medicine at 410-293-1339 or email: