The below information on the Male PRT Standards Age 60-64 are taken from Guide-5 of the 2020 Navy Physical Readiness program.
The highest score a Male age 60-64 can earn requires 57 pushups, 2:55 plank, a 11:21 1.5 mile run, or cardio alternative of 7:20 500yd swim or 7:45 min for the 2 km row.
The minimum scores a male 60-64 can earn and still pass the PRT require 10 pushups, 45 second plank, 18:20 1.5 mile run or cardio alternative of 10:05 2 km row or 13:40 500 yd swim.
Additional Physical Fitness Resources
- Navy Physical Fitness Instruction: OPNAV 6110.1J
- Navy PRT Official Website
- Navy Nutrition Website
- Physical Readiness Test NAVADMINS
- Physical Readiness Test Guides
- Physical Readiness Test Forms
- How to Submit a PARFQ
- PARFQ Login through my.navy.mil