The below information on the Male PRT Standards Age 50-54 are taken from Guide-5 of the 2020 Navy Physical Readiness Program.
The highest score a Male age 50-54 can earn requires 64 pushups, 3:05 plank, a 9:35 1.5 mile run, or cardio alternative of 7:15 500yd swim or 7:35 min for the 2 km row.
The minimum scores a male 50-54 can earn and still pass the PRT require 23 pushups, 55 second plank, 16:15 1.5 mile run or cardio alternative of 9:45 2 km row or 12:50 500 yd swim.
Additional Physical Fitness Resources
- Navy Physical Fitness Instruction: OPNAV 6110.1J
- Navy PRT Official Website
- Navy Nutrition Website
- Physical Readiness Test NAVADMINS
- Physical Readiness Test Guides
- Physical Readiness Test Forms
- How to Submit a PARFQ
- PARFQ Login through my.navy.mil
Contact the PRT Team: Commercial 901-874-2210 DSN 882-2210 / For questions regarding PRP email: PRP (at) navy.mil. For questions regarding PRIMS email: PRIMS (at) navy.mil