The below information on the Male PRT Standards Age 65 and older are taken from Guide-5 of the 2020 Navy Physical Readiness program.
The highest score a Male age 65 and older can earn requires 48 pushups, 2:50 plank, a 11:41 1.5 mile run, or cardio alternative of 7:25 500yd swim or 7:50 min for the 2 km row.
The minimum scores a male 65 and older can earn and still pass the PRT require 6 pushups, 40 second plank, 19:47 1.5 mile run or cardio alternative of 10:10 2 km row or 14:15 500 yd swim.
Additional Physical Fitness Resources
- Navy Physical Fitness Instruction: OPNAV 6110.1J
- Navy PRT Official Website
- Navy Nutrition Website
- Physical Readiness Test NAVADMINS
- Physical Readiness Test Guides
- Physical Readiness Test Forms
- How to Submit a PARFQ
- PARFQ Login through my.navy.mil