The below information on the Male PRT Standards Age 55-59 are taken from Guide-5 of the 2020 Navy Physical Readiness program.
The highest score a Male age 55-59 can earn requires 60 pushups, 3:00 plank, a 10:42 1.5 mile run, or cardio alternative of 7:17 500yd swim or 7:40 min for the 2 km row.
The minimum scores a male 55-59 can earn and still pass the PRT require 12 pushups, 50 second plank, 16:51 1.5 mile run or cardio alternative of 10:00 min, 2 km row or 13:25 500 yd swim.
Additional Physical Fitness Resources
- Navy Physical Fitness Instruction: OPNAV 6110.1J
- Navy PRT Official Website
- Navy Nutrition Website
- Physical Readiness Test NAVADMINS
- Physical Readiness Test Guides
- Physical Readiness Test Forms
- How to Submit a PARFQ
- PARFQ Login through my.navy.mil