Access PHA log in page: https://eha.health.mil/EHA/
Email the PHA Help Desk
Hours of Operation: 0600-1800 (EST) Monday-Friday
Phone: (757)-953-0737 or (757)-337-1792 DSN 337
Logging on to the Electronic Periodic Health Assessment (ePHA) will require a CAC or registration and password.
Completing the PHA requires you to fill out approximately 25 pages of health information and takes 10-20 minutes. The value of this new Electronic PHA System over paper records is that once you complete the first time your answers are saved.
If you are having problems logging into the ePHA system leave a comment below along with what browser you were using.
- Med.navy.mil PHA page -> https://www.med.navy.mil/Navy-Marine-Corps-Public-Health-Center/Population-Health/Epi-Data-Center/Periodic-Health-Assessment-PHA/
- PHA Guidance -> https://www.med.navy.mil/Portals/62/Documents/NMFA/NMCPHC/root/Documents/health-promotion-wellness/PHA-Guidance-JUL-2018.pdf
- PHA User Guide -> https://www.med.navy.mil/Portals/62/Documents/NMFA/NMCPHC/root/Documents/health-promotion-wellness/PHA-User-Guide-SOP-FEB-2018.pdf
- PHA FAQ’s –> https://www.med.navy.mil/Portals/62/Documents/NMFA/NMCPHC/root/Documents/health-promotion-wellness/PHA-Frequently-Asked-Questions-JUN-2018.pdf
- PHA Access Request –> https://www.med.navy.mil/Portals/62/Documents/NMFA/NMCPHC/root/Documents/health-promotion-wellness/PHA-Request-access.pdf